Do you know that song? Count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessings see what God has done…count your blessings, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
Hmmmm…this is how it starts, now I’m writting songs on my blog-site like my beloved namsie of chynanu blog would do.
I was nominated by errr…I don’t think I was nominated *sobs hard* but the thing is, I still have to be grateful. I guess I’m inspired to write this post because there are lots to be thankful for.
The rules below are lifted from Adaeze’s blog (thanks to my copy-cat skills)
Write five things you are grateful for, display a picture of gratitude – a picture of something simple that makes me smile and then nominate 5 other people for the challenge.
1. Just like everyone on the planet, I am grateful for the air I breathe, I am too grateful to God for keeping me alive to see the end of the year.
2. I am grateful to God that I have found my gift! The gift of storytelling was something I always took for granted and now, it’s opening doors that I never believed existed.
3. I am so grateful for my family, most especially my sister who I mention here most times, she might not know it, but…she’s done too much for me. I laaavv you Nekky!
4. Did I mention that I am grateful for my friends? Yep, I don’t have many of them but yea…I love all of them, both those that claim that I do not call them and those that claim that I do not love them as much and those that say that I like to pretend that I do not love them. I am also grateful for my blogger friends and commenters that I never knew I could have. These beautiful people constantly put smiles on my face and yes, we shall meet, someday soon in a cosy corner, sipping drinks and eating suya.
5. I am grateful for love, and to the God of love who helps me fall in love with myself over and over again even despite my short-comings and who gives me the grace to fall in and out of love and not get heart-broken. I love you Lord!
Now as for the picture errr….what picture can I put up? *checks through phone….yep…got it!